Dr. Will Kirby, the winner of Big Brother 2, recently teased his appearance on the new episode of The Traitors 2 in an Instagram video.
The Big Brother Connection
The Traitors 2 has already seen the elimination of two Big Brother alums, Janelle Pierzina and Dan Gheesling. Both players were targeted and eliminated early on, similar to Cody Calafiore and Rachel Reilly in the first season.
Dr. Will’s Announcement
In the video, Dr. Will says, “I brought wolves,” before it shifts to a still image from The Traitors set. He captioned the post, “#TheTraitorsUS, the #1 streaming show in the nation, airs on @peacock this Thursday at 9:00 pm EST and in this week’s episode…”
Dr. Will’s History
Dr. Will is a well-known figure in the Big Brother community. He co-founded Chilltown and made the game look easy despite acting like he didn’t care. He has returned to the Big Brother stage numerous times, including hosting jury roundtables and backyard challenges.
The Traitors 2 Appearance
Dr. Will has traveled to Scotland to shock the remaining players on The Traitors 2. His cabin resembles the one where Kate Chastain from Below Deck struggled with bugs in Season 1.
More Reality TV News
- Peacock has ordered a new season of The Traitors due to its immense streaming success.
- Dan Gheesling has suggested Big Brother alums for The Traitors 3, sparking fan debates.
- CBS has revealed the Survivor 46 cast bios, featuring a group of energetic first-time players.
- Some Survivor 46 castaways have shared controversial hot takes about the game.
- Big Brother 26 is set to return in Summer 2024, with applications still open.
- The Traitors 2 airs Thursdays at 9/8c on Peacock.