Becca Haley is one of the new hopefuls looking for love on Married at First Sight. Here’s what we know about her:
About Becca Haley
- Becca is short for Rebecca.
- She has pink hair that reflects her bright and bubbly personality.
- Becca graduated with a degree in Communications but later realized she preferred telling stories through photos.
- She became an unconventional wedding photographer based out of Colorado and Illinois.
- Becca founded Rebecca Haley Photography more than nine years ago, and the company is still going strong.
- She enjoys pizza and 90s music.
Becca’s Medical Issues
- Becca has been open about her medical history.
- She suffers from endometriosis, which causes severe pain in the pelvis and can make pregnancy difficult.
- Becca underwent extensive surgery before joining the show.
- She also has an autoimmune disorder that causes her immune system to attack her spine, causing pain for the past ten years.
- Becca admitted that her medical issues were a hindrance in her previous relationships.
Becca’s Marriage to Austin
- Becca’s marriage to Austin is the only stable relationship left in this season of MAFS.
- They had instant chemistry when they met.
- However, their marriage has its share of difficulties.
- They’ve butted heads about religion.
- Becca has expressed her desire for intimacy, but Austin has refused to consummate the marriage.
- This has become a source of frustration in their relationship.
Married at First Sight airs Wednesdays at 8/7c on Lifetime.